Monday, March 9, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by The Fab Miss B.

Here are the rules: Instructions: Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Then tag eight other un-tagged people. (I only know 4 others!)

What are you wearing now? Purple jacket and tights with a black A-line skirt and black mary janes.

Do you nap a lot? Rarely

Who was the last person you hugged? Erik

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? Very well-fitting new bra from Marks & Spencer. It makes everything look better.

What's for dinner? Leftover pasta

What was the last thing you bought? Vanilla ice cream cone

What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer server behind me.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Mind reading

What is your favorite weather, and why? Beautiful, sunny, summer day at the beach, my favorite place on earth.

What time do you usually get up? Before 7:00

What is your most challenging goal right now? The same one as always—trying to find happiness and peace in each day.

Say something to the person who tagged you: The Fab Miss B is uber talented and a wonderful friend. Thanks for being in my life.

Favorite Flower? Iris

Favorite vacation spot? I can’t choose just one. I love something about every place I travel.

Name the things you cannot live without: Coffee

What movies can you watch over and over? Leaving Las Vegas, Darjeeling Limited

What is your favorite tea flavor? Lemon Ginger

What color is your umbrella? Purple

I tag:

fenwickmama
aggie94
Maura

Laura & Marcus

1 comment:

The Fab Miss B said...

A) Your outfit sounds super cute!
B) A good bra really is a gal's best friend, isn't it?
C)Where can I get lemon ginger tea? that sounds delightful!

xo-

B