Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we both worked but got out early. We went to a very nice Italian restaurant for dinner. After the meal, we went for a few drinks in the popular bar area of town. It was completely packed--the level of Halloween or New Year's Eve. I guess we can't hang, because we were home before midnight, right when things were getting going.

On Christmas day, we had a nice breakfast, opened gifts, packed for our trip to India, and relaxed. I made a nice dinner of crab cakes, smashed blue cheese potatoes, and sugar snap peas. I surprised Erik with a Wii, and he spoiled me with a new wedding band I had my eye on. We each received some smaller gifts too. It was a wonderful day. We miss all of you terribly!

On onto the next adventure: INDIA!!!
Chrsitmas Eve dinner:
Rooftop bar in Lan Kwai Fong after dinner Christmas Eve:
Christmas Day:
Our Christmas tree adorned with peacock feathers and Chinese silk tree skirt:

1 comment:

Carleen said...

Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with joy and lots of memory making moments.