Seven signs you live in a humid climate:
1. Everything always feels damp.
2. The salt shaker is constantly clogged even when you refresh the salt and add raw rice.
3. From one shower to the next, your bath towel never dries.
4. If you leave a vitamin on the counter by mistake, it turns to mush in 12 hours.
5. It takes a few days for clothes to dry even when placed outside on the balcony.
6. Crackers and snacks go stale a few days after opening even when sealed in a Ziploc bag.
7. You never have dry skin.
I am sure I will discover others as time passes. Can you tell it has been incredibly humid recently? The temperature wavers between warm (high 70s) and hot (mid 80s) depending on if the sun comes out.