Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged: Unimportant

The Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry. (I don't know 6 other bloggers)

Unimportant thing #1:
I just finished my lunch of left over pasta salad.

Unimportant thing #2:
I am very eager to get my jewelry business going in HK, and I am excited about the new business that Emily and I may do together.

Unimportant thing #3:
I really love salt, and I salt most everything I eat. No worries, as my blood pressure is normal.

Unimportant thing #4:
My job is unfulfilling, thus the impetus for #2.

Unimportant thing #5:
I want to do more drawing/sketching/doodling.

Unimportant thing #6:
I like not having a home phone.

1 comment:

kelly said...

sorry! love to hear about the emily/amy venture sometime...